Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs has published an Advertisement for the Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II / Tech Exam IB ACIO Technical Recruitment 2022. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
IB ACIO Technical Recruitment 2022
|IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II / Tech Exam 2022 Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Post Name||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II / Tech Exam 2022|
|Application Staring Date||16-04-2022|
|Application Closing Date||07-05-2022|
|Location||Gujarat / India|
IB ACIO Technical Recruitment 2022 Details:
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II / Tech Exam 2022
Category wise post details:
- Computer Science & Information Technology – 56 Posts
- General – 30 Posts
- OBC – 06 Posts
- EWS – 06 Posts
- SC – 06 Posts
- ST – 08 Posts
- Electronics & Communication – 94 Posts
- General – 50 Posts
- OBC – 09 Posts
- EWS – 09 Posts
- SC – 16 Posts
- ST – 10 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 150
IB ACIO Technical Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should have Valid Gate Scores in 2020, 2021 and 2022 in Electronics and Communication or Computer Science and Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Science and Engineering from a recognized University / Institute of India to apply for this recruitment.
- Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
(As on 07-05-2022)
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 27 years
Age Relaxation as per rules.
- Gen / OBC / EWS – Rs. 100/-
- Female & All Other Categories – No Fee
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/E-Challan
IB ACIO Technical Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- IB ACIO Recruitment 2022 will be based on Interviews and GATE Scores.
- The interview will be 175 Marks and the GATE Score 1000.
- Candidates appearing for interviews will be required to appear in the psychometric/Aptitude Test, which will be a part of the interview process.
How to Apply for IB ACIO Technical Recruitment 2022?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website https://mha.gov.in.
Job Advertisement: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
- Starting Date of Online Application: 16-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-05-2022