IB Recruitment 2020
IB Recruitment 2020: Online Application are invited from Indian Nationals For Direct Recruitment to the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade II / Executive / ACIO-II / Exe in IB, (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government OF India.
IB ACIO 2020 Exam: It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Intelligence Bureau. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Post Name: ACIO-II / Executive
No. OF Post: 2000
Salary: 44900-142400/- (Level 7)
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
- UR – 989
- EWS – 113
- OBC – 417
- SC – 360
- ST – 121
Education Qualification: Graduation Or Equivalent From a Recognized University.
Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of Computers.
- 18 To 27 Years.
- 1. The upper age limit is relaxable for departmental candidates up to 40 years of age who have rendered 3 years of regular and continuous service.
- 2. The age limit is relaxable up to the age of 35 years for general candidates and up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women, and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried.
- 3. The age limit is relaxable for ex-servicemen as well as for candidates who were domiciled in J&K from Jan 01, 1980, to 2 Dec 31, 1989, as well as the children & dependents of victims of communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat as per the Govt. instructions in this regard issued by the Central Government from time to time.
- 4. The age limit is relaxable up to a maximum of 5 years to the meritorious sportspersons
- For SC / ST Candidates: No Fees
- For Gen / OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
Note: Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification Or Other Terms & Condition.
- 1. The Candidates has to appear in Tier-I at one of the 3 Centre allotted to him/her out of his choice of three cities. there will be negative marking of 1/4 mark for each wrong answer. No Marks would be awarded for an un-attempted question.
- 2. in order to achieve qualitative selection & Recruit the best available talent, there would be cut-off marks (Out of 100) in Tier-I Exam as Under:
UR-35, OBC/EWS-34 & SC/ST-33 (all Ex-servicemen would be treated in their own category wise, UR/EWS/OBC/SC/ST)
How To Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Online Application Start From: 19.12.2020
- Online Application Last Date: 09.01.2021
Official Notification: View Here
IB ACIO 2020 Exam Pattern
|Description Of Examination||Time||Marks|
|Tier-I Exam (Only Online Mode): 100 Objective type MCQs, Divided into 5 Parts Containing 20 Questions Of 1 Marks each on:
A. General Awareness
B. Quantitative Aptitude
C. Numerical / Analytical / Logical ability & Reasoning
D. English Language &
E. General Studies
(Negative Marking of 1/4 Mark for each wrong answer)
|Tier-2 Descriptive type paper of 50 Marks: Essay (30 Marks) & English Comprehension & Précis writing (20 Marks)||1 hour||50|
|Interview: Tier-III / Interview||–||100|
|Note: Candidates appearing in interview may be subject to Psychometric / Aptitude Test Which will be a part of Interview.|
IB ACIO Exam 2020 Centre
What Are The Jobs In IB Recruitment 2020 ?
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade II / Executive / ACIO-II / Exe in IB.
How Many Vacancy in IB Recruitment 2020?
There are total 2000 Vacancies.
What is the Qualification for IB Recruitment 2020?
Graduation Or Equivalent From a Recognized University.
What is the Selection Process For IB Recruitment 2020?
Candidates Selection Will be based on Written Exam Or An Interview.
How To Apply For IB Recruitment 2020?
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website https://www.mha.gov.in/
What is the Last Date for Applying IB Recruitment 2020?
Online Application Last Date: 09.01.2021