IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021: Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has issued the latest notification for IBPS Clerk recruitment 2021 of CRP CLERKS-XI for Vacancies of 2022-23 at 5830 posts. Interested candidates can apply online through the IBPS Jobs 2021 official website ibps.in by 27 October 2021. Other details of IBPS Clerk XI Recruitment 2021 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
IBPS Jobs Notification 2021 @Apply Online Clerk XI 5830 Post
Institute of Banking Personnel Recruitment 2021
Organization : Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection
IBPS Official Website : www.ibps.in
Post Name : Clerk
Total No. of Posts : 5830
Participating Banks : 11
Application Mode : Online
Exam Mode : Online
Recruitment Process : Prelims + Main Exams
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Application Fee : General & Other – Rs.850/- and SC/ST/PWd Rs. 175/-
- Candidates should have A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online. Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have a Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 20 years & Maximum 28 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
IBPS Clerk Jobs 2021 Apply Online 5830 Clerk XI Post
Download Notification: Click Here
Re-Open Apply Online Notice: Click Here
- Starting Date for Submission of Application (Re-Open): 7 October 2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application (Re-Open): 27 October 2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee (Re-Open): 27 October 2021.
- For General/OBC/PWBD/EXSM Category Application Fee Rs. 850/-(inclusive of GST).
- For SC/ST Category Application Fee Rs. 175/-(inclusive of GST)
- IBPS Clerk Pay Scale Rs.11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230/1310-1-31540.
- Clerk Total: 1557 Post:-
- Andaman & Nicobar – 03 Posts.
- Andhra Pradesh: 263 Posts.
- Arunachal Pradesh – 11 Posts.
- Assam – 156 Posts.
- Bihar – 252 Posts.
- Chandigarh – 27 Posts.
- Chhattisgarh – 89 Posts.
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu – 02 Posts.
- Delhi (NCT) – 258 Posts.
- Goa – 58 Posts.
- Gujarat – 357 Post.
- Haryana – 103 Posts.
- Himachal Pradesh – 102 Posts.
- Jammu & Kashmir – 25 Posts.
- Jharkhand – 78 Posts.
- Karnataka – 407 Posts.
- Kerala – 141 Post.
- Ladak – 0.
- Lakshadweep – 05 Posts.
- Madhya Pradesh – 324 Posts.
- Maharashtra – 799 Posts.
- Manipur – 06 Posts.
- Meghalaya – 03 Pos.
- Mizoram – 03 Post.
- Nagaland – 09 Posts.
- Odisha – 229 Posts.
- Puducherry – 03 Posts.
- Punjab – 352 Posts.
- Rajasthan – 117 Posts.
- Sikkim – 27 Post.
- Tamil Nadu – 268 Posts.
- Telangana – 263 Posts.
- Tripura – 08 Posts.
- Uttar Pradesh – 161 Posts.
- Uttarakhand – 49 Posts.
- West Bengal – 366 Posts.
- Total: 5830 Posts
How To Apply:
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 27 October 2021 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on Phase 1 – Computer-Based Preliminary Exam. Phase – 2 Computer-Based Mains Exam and Interview.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Institute of Banking Personnel – Common Recruitment Process (CRP Clerk XI) Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Institute of Banking Personnel – Common Recruitment Process (CRP Clerk XI) Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Admit Card / Result
- Institute of Banking Personnel – Common Recruitment Process (CRP Clerk XI) you can take a printout of your Admit Card or Result from here
- Admit Card
- Bank Of Baroda
- Bank Of India
- Bank Of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank Of India
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab and Sind Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank Of India
For detailed information, Application form, Fee, Education Qualifications and other terms and conditions kindly visit official website www.ibps.in