IBPS Recruitment 2022 Notification Out: Apply Online | No Exam ! : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Board (IBPS) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Division Head (Technology Support Services). Candidates holding a graduation/post graduation degree have a great chance to apply. The minimum age limit required to apply for the said post is 61 years. Here we have provided IBPS Recruitment 2022 online application form, online process, so candidates can apply at IBPS official website ibps.in.
Total Posts : 01 Post
Name of the Posts :
- Division Head (Technology Support Services)
Education Qualification :
- Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele communication / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/Computer Science/ Information Technology / Computer Applications and/ or equivalent. (From a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies
Age Limit :
- Not more than 61 years.
- A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/04/1961 (date inclusive)
Other Eligibility Criteria
(i) His/ her integrity should not have been doubtful during his/her Service/career.
(ii) No punishment/penalty should have been imposed on him/her during his/her service/ career.
(iii) He/she should not be convicted by any court in India or Cases of CBI or other law enforcement
agencies should not be pending against him/her.
Selection Process :-
- Candidates selection will be based on an personal in interview.
IBPS Recruitment Salary 2022 :
- Rs.25 Lakhs (approx.)
- Annual CTC (as per present policy)
- Candidates selection is based on Shortlisting & Interview. Applications will be shortlisted based on the marks scored by the individual and then they called for interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode at ibps. in. No other mode of application will be accepted. No more than one application should be submitted by any candidate.
Steps for Apply :
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.
- Click on the Home Page to open the link and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
- Upload documents, photograph and signature.
- Submit application form and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Last date to Apply Online :
- Apply Online Starting Date : 24 March 2022
- Apply Online Last Date : 13 April 2022
- Interview : April 2022
Important Links :-
Apply Online for IBPS Rectuitment 2022 : Click Here