IDBI Bank Limited (IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022) has published an Advertisement for the Executive & Assistant Manager post 2022. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022
Application Staring Date : 03-06-2022
Application Closing Date: 18-06-2022
- Written Exam
- Executive & Assistant Manager
Total No. of Posts:
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details -:
Executive (Contract Basis) – 1044 Posts
- General – 418 Posts
- OBC – 268 Posts
- EWS – 104 Posts
- SC – 175 Posts
- ST – 79 Posts
Assistant Manager Grade A – 500 Posts
- General – 200 Posts
- OBC – 101 Posts
- EWS – 52 Posts
- SC – 121 Posts
- ST – 28 Posts
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification:
- Executive (Contract Basis) – Candidates having Graduation / Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from Any Recognized University in India.
- Assistant Manager Grade A – Candidates having Graduation / Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from Any Recognized University in India.
- Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Age Limit: (As on 01-04-2022)
- For Executive Post :
- Minimum – 20 Years
- Maximum – 25 Years
- For Assistant Manager Grade A Post :
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 28 Years
- Age relaxation (Upper Age Limit)- As Per Rules
- General / EWS / OBC – Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST – Rs. 200/-
- PH – Exempted
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card /Net banking/bank Challan
- Candidates will be selected based on the Online Examination / Interview / GD.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website https://www.idbibank.in.
Job Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
- Starting Date of Online Application: 03-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-06-2022
Steps to Apply Online for IDBI Executive & Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website i.e. https://www.idbibank.in
- Click on Apply Online Option.
- Search for the IDBI Executive & Assistant Manager and then click on the New User option
- Fill in the details properly which are asked along with photo and signature
- Submit the form and pay the Application Fee if required.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.