IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021: The Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) has invited applications for the posts of Assistant Manager Grade A. This IDBI recruitment drive is being conducted to fill a total of 650 seats and the registration process for the recruitment drive has already begun from August 10, 2021, and will continue till August 22, 2021.
To apply for the IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021, here are some key details one must know:
Eligibility for IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021: To apply for these managerial posts, candidates should be a Graduate from any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 60 percent marks (55 percent for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
IDBI Bank Recruitment for 650 Assistant Manager Posts 2021
Total Posts: 650 Posts
Posts Name: PGDBF – Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’
Educational Qualification & Other Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 10-08-2021
- Closure of registration of application: 22-08-2021
- Closure for editing application details: 22-08-2021
- Last date for printing your application: 06-09-2021
- Online Fee Payment: 10-08-2021 to 22-08-2021
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
More Details: Click Here
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to apply for IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website idbibank.in
- Click on the “CAREERS” section followed by the “Recruitment for IDBI Bank-PGDBF 2021-22” link
- Click on the “APPLY ONLINE” option and then, choose the “New Registration” option
- Enter the required details such as name, contact details, email ID. This will create a provisional registration number and password
- Now, login using the credentials and complete the remaining application for
- Make sure to click on the “Save & Next” option for saving the entered information
- Upload the required documents as per the dimensions and format specified by IDBI authorities (*Documents likely to include photographs, signature, left thumb impression and hand-written declaration image)
- Verify the details entered in the application form
- After verifying the details, click on the “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” option
Now, here’s how a candidate can pay the application fee for IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021:
- Step 1: After submitting the application form, click on the ‘Payment’ tab.
- Step 2: Choose a suitable payment mode such as Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/IMPS, etc.
- Step 3: Submit the payment information and wait for the server to process the payment.
- Step 4: Once the payment is processed, download or print the e-Receipt for future use.