PM Kisan Yojana Toll Free Number
The third installment of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi has been given to 6 crore farmers on 2 January 2020. On 2 January 2020, the Prime Minister has sent Rs 1,200 crore to the bank accounts of 6 crore farmers through digital medium. Despite this, there are many farmers who have not got a single installment so far, some have got an installment, they have not got a second installment and there are many farmers who have got a second installment but have not got a third installment. | The government has made arrangements to view online applications for this, in which farmers can see whether their application has been submitted or not, if it has happened, then what is the fault in that? Now the government has also provided a toll free number for the farmers.
- In which the farmer’s farm has not been sent to the central government by the state government
- The farmers have given incorrect information in the farm
- Not approved by bank
- Aadhaar cards are not linked etc.
The farmer does not know about all these, the reason is that the farmers do not have any facility for information, but from this month the central government has issued a toll free number for the convenience of the farmers.
What is the toll free number for Kisan Samman NidhiFor the convenience of the farmers, the Central Government has released a helpline number for a Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. If the farmer has any problem related to this scheme, he can contact on 155261/1800115526. The Agriculture Minister of the country, Shri Narendra Sing Tomar, gave this information by tweeting.
|PM-KISAN Help Desk|
|PM-Kisan Helpline No.
155261 / 1800115526 (Toll Free)
How can a farmer check his status
- Country any farmer State pmkisan.gov.in can their status Czech one of the farmers based on number of visiting Farmar Cornar, the account number and mobile number
- If the Aadhaar number is wrong, then you can rectify from here
- If the Aadhaar number has gone wrong in the application by a farmer, he can correct it himself or improve it from a computer center.
- For this, the farmer will have to write gov.in on Google. After this, the PM Farmer’s website will open. On top of this, farmar cornar is written, click on it where edite aadhar failur record is written, click on it and correct the Aadhaar number.
New registration will be done from here itself, there is no need to visit any base or office for new registration. Can be improved from any computer center.