IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2022 : Indian Institute Of Technology Gandhinagar, IIT has Recently Invites Application For the JRF, Research Assistant, Research Associate & Post – Doctoral fellow Recruitment 2022, Eligible Candidates Apply Before Last Date, For More Details About IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2022 given below article.
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2022
|Post||JRF, RA & Other Post|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Join Here|
Post & Education Qualification :
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) :
- B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc. (graduated or in the final semester) with a qualified NET/GATE score and minimum 70% marks, or M.E./M.Tech. (graduated or in the final semester) in any of the following or related branches: Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Physics, Engineering Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Material Science, Polymer Science. The candidate should have expertise in software development and familiarity with major programming languages.
- Consolidated Monthly Pay : ₹ 31,000 (NET/GATE qualification required for B.E., B.Tech. or MSc)
- Documentation : Interested candidates are requested to send by email a single PDF file containing the following: 1) Resume containing all qualifications, experience and contact details, 2) Grade- sheets from the completed semesters, 3) NET/GATE scorecard for B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc. candidates. The applications received by 24th December will be processed on priority. The shortlisted candidates will be interviewed online.
- Last Date : 24.12.2022
Senior Scientist :
- The candidates should have a postgraduate degree in engineering/mathematics / science from a premier institute. Candidates selected for the post would be responsible for research and development of STEM content for school and under-graduate education. The candidate should have experience teaching at international board schools. The candidates who don’t meet the above qualifications need not apply.
- Monthly Pay : Rs 70,000/- to 80,000/- per month depending on the candidate’s competency and experience
- Last Date : 17.12.2022
Research Assistant (RA) :
- A master’s degree in any engineering, sciences, or social science discipline with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate. Candidates with a valid CSIR NET / UGC / GATE score or those who have cleared any national level test conducted by IITs / IIMs will be preferred. Candidates with prior experience in interviewing state, district, and panchayat level government officials will be preferred. Qualitative and quantitative data collection skills, familiarity with mixed-method study designs, as well as qualitative and quantitative data analysis are crucial.
- Monthly Pay : Initial appointment for 11 months; Remuneration: INR 25,000/month
- Application Procedure : Candidates must send their applications via email to Dr. Deepak Singhania (email@example.com). The following documents must be sent as pdf attachments to the email:
- Last Date : 18.12.2022
Post-doctoral Fellow :
- Ph.D. in Electrical / Electronics / Chemical / Computer science / Mechanical Engineering, and related disciplines, with good scientific publications and a zeal to develop India centric green energy solutions. Candidates who have submitted their thesis may also apply. Experience in power electronics hardware, design and control using FPGA/DSP, know-how of power engineering simulations and programming in MATLAB, SIMULINK, PSIM, LT SPICE, etc.
- Last Date : 15.12.2022 & 25.12.2022
Research Associate :
- Candidates must hold a Ph.D. in Mechanical / Biomedical Engineering from recognized institutions/universities with excellent academic track record and publications. Candidates should have experience in biomedical ultrasound and expertise in finite element modelling of wave propagation. Previous experience with ultrasound instrumentation is desirable.
- Monthly Pay : INR 50,000 per month
- Last Date : 16.12.2022
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
|Senior Scientist||View Here|
|Junior Research Fellow||View Here|
|Research Assistant||View Here|
|Research Associate||View Here|
|Post-Doctoral Fellow 1||View Here|
|Post-Doctoral Fellow 2||View Here|