IITE Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
Indian Institute of Teacher Education – IITE published an official notification for Recruitment of Associate Professor (Gujarati/ Hindi/English/ Sanskrit) posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- Name of posts: Associate Professor (Gujarati/ Hindi/English/ Sanskrit)
- Post Graduate Degree in Gujarati/ Hindi/English/Sanskrit (Language) with minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
- Degree in Education (B.Ed.) with minimum 55% marks. (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed)
- Ph.D.Degree in the subject of Gujarati/ Hindi/English/Sanskrit (Language).
- A minimum of 08 years or experience of teaching equivalent to that of assistant professor in a University/College and/or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level/State Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidates and/or equivalent researchwork.
- A minimum of 7 publications in the peer- reviewed or UGC listed journals and a total research score of f75 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table-2, UGC Regulations- 2018.
- Desirable :M.Ed.
- Candidates belonging to ‘General’ and ‘SEBC‘category are required to pay application fees online Rs. 1,000/-, while candidate belonging with S.C. and S.T. category are require to pay online Rs. 500/-. Application without payment of required fees will be considered as incomplete application and shall be rejected. Candidate belonging to SC and ST category shall provide copy of necessary valid caste certificate issued by competent authority with application form.
- Final Selection will be based on personal interview.
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
- Print copy of online application with all attachments and complete in all respect shall be forwarded to the Registrar, Indian Institute of Teacher Education Ramkrushna Paramhans Shaikshanik Sankul, KH Road, Sector- 15,Gandhinagar – 382016 Gujarat, India by Post/Courier/In-person, on or before 02/03/2021, 06:00 PM in an envelope [please write on the top-left side of the envelope the Post number and Name of the post]. Application received through any other mode will be rejected.
- Commencement of Online Application Dt : 15/02/2021 ( Monday) from 02.00 PM
- Website closure for submission of online application Dt.: 27/02/2021 ( Saturday) up to 06.00 PM
- Last date of receipt of hardcopy of online application form alongwith all enclosures(including postal processing days): Dt.:02/03/2021 ( Tuesday) up to 06.00 PM