Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 for 71 Various Posts: Income Tax Department has issued a new recruitment notification. Recruitment is done by Income Tax Department under Sports Quota. This recruitment is being conducted for the posts of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant and Multi Tasking Staff. Eligible and interested candidates can apply offline through the official website for Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023
Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023
- Tax Inspector: 10
- Tax Assistant: 32
- MTS: 29
Total Space: 71
Last Date of Form Filling: 24/03/2023
Educational Qualification: Information about Educational Qualification for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2023 is given below. Also, candidates can check detailed information about sports eligibility from the official notification.
- For the post of Income Tax Inspector, the candidate must be a graduate or equivalent from a recognized university.
- For the post of Tax Assistant, it is mandatory for the candidate to be a graduate or equivalent from a recognized university. Along with this candidate should have general knowledge of typing.
- For the post of multi tasking staff candidate should have passed 10th standard from recognized board.
Age limit: In Income Tax Recruitment 2023, the age limit has been kept at 18 to 25 years for Multi Tasking Staff, 18 to 27 years for Tax Assistant and 18 to 30 years for Income Tax Inspector. Age calculation in this recruitment will be done considering 1st January, 2023 as base. Apart from this, the reserved categories have been given relaxation in the maximum age limit as per the government rules.
Application Fee: In Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023, the application fee has been kept at Rs 100 for General, OBC and EWS category. While application is kept free for SC, ST, PWD and ex-servicemen. Candidates can pay the application fee through Postal Order or DD.
- General/ OBC/ EWS : Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PwD/ESM : Rs. 0/-
Salary scale: The Pay Scale for Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 is kept as follows.
- Income Tax Inspector – Level-7 (Rs. 44,900-1,42,400)
- Tax Assistant – Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)
- Tax Assistant – Level-I (Rs. 18,000-56,900)
Selection process: Candidates for Income Tax Recruitment 2023 will be selected on the basis of document verification, sports trial, written test and document verification, written test for the post of tax assistant, typing test and medical examination. Candidates can get detailed information about Income Tax Inspector Recruitment 2023 selection process from the official notification.
- Shortlisting of candidates based on sports performance
- written examination
- Document verification
- Medical examination
For notification and form: Click Here