India Post GDS Recruitment 2021: 233 Vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts in Delhi @appost.in
India Post (Post of India) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Gramin Dak Sevak for Delhi Post Circle. Check Salary, Selection Process, Eligibility, Online Application.
India Post Recruitment 2020
India Post GDS Recruitment 2021: India Post (Post of India) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Gramin Dak Sevak for Delhi Post Circle. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for India Post Recruitment 2021 for Delhi Postal Circle from 27 January 2021. Last date for submission of Delhi Posts GDS Online Application is 26 February 2021 on official website i.e. appost.in.
A total of 233 vacancies are available under Cycle 3 for the post of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak.
Candidates seeking to apply for India Post GDS Recruitment should be 10th passed with passing marks in Mathematics and English a Candidate must have a Compulsory knowledge of Local Language and studied the local language at least up to 10th class.
Notification India Post GDS Recruitment 2020: Last Date Extended for 2582 Gramin Dak Sevak, Apply Online @appost.in for Posts in North East, Punjab & Jharkhand Circle
- Last Date of Submission Jan 23, 2021
- Country India
- Organization Department of Post, India Post, Department of Posts, India Post
- Education Qual Secondary
- Functional Other Funtional Area
The candidates can check vacancy details, salary, application last date GDS online application link etc. below.
India Post GDS Salary:
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 10,000/-
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.14,500/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 12,000/-
India Post GDS Eligibility Criteria
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marksin Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th Class
India Post GDS Age Limit:
- 18 to 40 years (Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norm and there will no age relaxation for EWS Category)
India Post GDS Selection Procedure
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Merit List.
How to Apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 ?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post through online mode through official website by following steps:
Step 1 – Registration Initially candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain unique registration number
Step 2- Fee Payment UR/OBC/EWS Male/Trans-man need to make fee payment. In Case of online payment, if no confirmation is received after the deduction of amount from candidate’s bank account, candidates can await upto 72 Hours for settlement.
Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office. List of Post Offices
Step 3 – Apply Online, then fill application, upload documents and submit post preferences. Preview and take print out.
Important Link :-
Application Fee for India Post GDS Recruitment 2020
- UR/OBC/EWS Male/Transman – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Female/Transwoman/PWD – No Fee
- Location: Delhi
- Vacancies: 233
- Last Date of Application: 26 February 2021