10 Pass – 38,926 Vacancy – India Post Recruitment – Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy
India Post has published Recruitment Official Notification for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) as BPM/ABPM/ Dak Sevak Vacancy in Various Circle all over India from 10th pass candidates. In this article we are discuss about full vacancy details, Educational Qualification, eligibility criteria, pay scale, salary and How to apply in India Post Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment.
Post Name : Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Total No. of Vacancy : 38926 Vacancy
Total No. of Vacancy In Gujarat : 1902
Category Wish Vacancy Details :
- UR : 802 Vacancy
- OBC : 466 Vacancy
- EWS : 234 Vacancy
- SC : 78 Vacancy
- ST : 271 Vacancy
Job Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Educational Qualification : Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language : The candidate should have studied the local languagei.e. (Name of Local language) at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
Age Limit : Minimum age : 18 years & Maximum age:40 years
Age will be determined as on the last date of submission of application as per notification.
1. Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) 5 years
2. Other Backward Classes (OBC) 3 years
3. Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) No relaxation*
4. Persons with Disabilities (PwD)* 10 years*
5. Persons with Disabilities (PwD)* + OBC 13 years*
6. Persons with Disabilities (PwD)* + SC/ST : 15 years*
How to Apply In India Post Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment : Interested candidates may Apply Online through the India Post Recruitment website https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/ from 02.05.2022 to 05.06.2022.
Application Fee In India Post Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment :
- Rs.100/- For UR/OBC/EWS /Male Candidates and
- No Fee For SC/ST/ Female Candidates.
- Pay Examination fee through Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility/ UPI OR Any Head Post Office.
India Post (GDS) Recruitment : Important Dates
- Staring Date for Submission of Online Application : 02 May 2022
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 05 June 2022
- Last Date for Payment of Fee : 05 June 2022
Job Location : All India