Indian Bank is hiring candidates for the post of Clerk / Officer in JMG Scale I in the following Sports discipline under Sports Quota. Candidates holding the qualification in the relevant subject can submit applications online latest by 14 May 2022. A total of 12 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2022
India Bank Total Posts :- 12 Posts
India Bank Posts Name :-
- Athletics (For track events only – 100m, 200m, 400m, 800m) – 2 Posts
- Basket Ball – 02 Posts
- Cricket – 02 Posts
- Hockey – 04 Posts
- Volley Ball (Universal/Attacker/Libero) – 02 Posts
Eligibility criteria for India Bank Recruitment 2022
Education Qualification : Pass in XII Standard examination or equivalent.
Sports Qualification :
- Official JMG Scale 1 : Should have addressed the country; For cricket “Ought to have addressed the country or ought to have played Ranji Trophy or Duleep Trophy”.
- Assistants : Should have addressed the State in junior/senior Nationals/National games or Should have been an individual from the Combined Universities Team or Should have been an individual from the University group in an Inter-college occasion and ought to be in the main three positions or Should have been an individual from the locale group and partook in Inter area title and ought to be in the initial three positions.
Age Limit :-
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 26 Years
Selection Process :
- There will be a screening of uses and up-and-comers having essential capabilities will be called for preliminaries in the proportion of 1:10. Determination in Officer Cadre will be through screening of utilization, the lead of Trials in the individual game followed by Interview. Choice in the Clerical framework will be through screening of uses and direct of Trials. (Interview won’t show up for Clerical Cadre).
Salary : Post wise salary.
Application Fees :-
- Rs. 100/- + GST for SC/ST/PWBD candidates (Only intimation charges)
- Rs. 400 /- + GST for all others
- Interested candidates can submit applications online on or before 14 May 2022. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Official Job Advertisement: Download
Apply online: Click Here