Indian Coast Guard Bharti 2022 Notification| Indian Coast Guard invites online applications from Indian candidates.
|Name of the Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Commandant (AC) & Other Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||71|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Application process||Online Mode|
|Starting date of application||17th August 2022|
|Closing date of application||07th September 2022|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|Total Number of Vacancies||71 Vacancy|
Indian Coast Guard Bharti 2022 Qualification:
General Duty – Candidates should complete Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized board or university.
Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL SSA) – 12th Class, current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL)
Technical (Mechanical), Technical (Electrical/Electronics) – Candidates should complete a Degree (Engineering) from a recognized board or university.
Law Entry – Candidates should complete a Degree (Law) from a recognized board or university.
Indian Coast Guard Bharti 2022 Selection Process:
- Computer Based Test (Stage-I)
- Computerized Cognitive Battery Test and Picture Perception & Discussion (Stage-II)
- Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Stage-III)
- Medical Examination (Stage-IV)
- Induction (Stage-V)
Indian Coast Guard Bharti 2022 Salary:
- The Selected candidates will get Rs. 56,100/- Per Month.
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Nil
How to Apply Online For Indian Coast Guard Bharti 2022
- Candidates can apply by Online Mode
- Go to official Website (joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in) and download the notification.
- Fill the Online application without any mistakes.
- Check all details whether correct or incorrect.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Last Date to apply Online on 07/09/2022.
- No Other Mode Application Will Be Accepted.
Official Notification Download
Online Apply Official Website : Click Here
SMC Recruitment 2022 Click here