Indian Coast Guard – ICG inviting applications for the positions of Enrolled Follower/ Safaiwala. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.. Applications are invited from male Indian nationals possessing education qualification and age as prescribe below for recruitment to the post of Enrolled Follower (Sweeper / Safaiwala) in Indian Coast Guard to be filled by direct recruitment basis as per recruitment rules
No. of posts: 03
Name of posts: Enrolled Follower (Sweeper/Safaiwala)
- 10th / ITI or equivalent. (see details in official advertisement)
- Should not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years. Born between:
- UR Candidates – 25 Oct 1995 to 25 Oct 2002
- SC/ST Candidates – 25 Oct 1990 to 25 Oct 2002
- OBC Candidates – 25 Oct 1992 to 25 Oct 2002
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test, Professional Skill Test and Physical Fitness Test.
How to Apply
- The application is to be submitted on plain paper (typed/ handwritten in English/ Hind). The envelope containing the application must be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ENROLLED FOLLOWERS(in capital letters) and application should be be sent by ordinary post only to The Recruitment Officer, Indian Coast Guard Station Paradip, Opposite Port trust Admin Building, Badpadia Paradip-754142.
- Offline Application Opening Date: 29/10/2020
- Offline Application Closing Date: 13/12/2020
Download application form and notification about Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 for Enrolled Follower posts: Click here