Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: Apply Link for 75 Civilian Posts 2021
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: Notification Released for 75 Senior Civilian Staff Officer (Logistics) Posts. Indian Coast Guard invites applications from willing and eligible candidates for filling up the following posts on a deputation (ISTC) basis. Moreover, the board will only receive the applications through Offline Mode only. The Application form can download from 28th April 2021 to 28th June 2021. From here aspirants can get to know about the eligibility details, salary structure, and other important information.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
The selected candidate of Indian Coast Guard Civilian jobs 2021 will be taken on Contract/ Deputation. Selected applicants will be placed in Chennai/ New Delhi/ Various States of India. Candidates may submit their applications as per the prescribed Bio-Data attached in the ICG Civilian Job Notification. Relevant documents should be submitted along with the application form. Only short-listed applicants will be called for an Interview. Applicants should hold a Degree/ Diploma/ Equivalent from a recognized university for this ICG Defence Jobs.
Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2021 – Highlights
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2021 Details
- Senior Civilian Staff Officer – 02
- Civilian Staff Officer – 12
- Civilian Gazetted Officer – 08
- Section Officer – 07
- Upper Division Clerk – 46
- Total – 75
Eligibility Details of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Civilian Jobs candidates must undergo the eligibility details. So, before applying for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment go through this article completely.
- Holding analogous posts on a regular basis in the parent cadre/ Department. (If Applicable)
- Aspirants should hold a Degree/ Diploma from a recognized university.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 56 years
- Selection may be based on Interview/ Test.
Pay Scale Details:
- Senior Civilian Staff Officer – Rs. 78800-209200/-
- Civilian Staff Officer – Rs. 67700-208700/-
- Civilian Gazetted Officer – Rs. 44900-142400/-
- Section Officer – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/-
- Upper Division Clerk – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-
- Aspirants must check with the official notification to get the application fee details.
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2021?
- Click on the Indian Coast Guard Notification pdf and download it.
- After that, read all the eligibility details
- If eligible download the application form
- Enter the needed details on the application form.
- Enclose the scanned documents and the recent passport-size photograph.
- Recheck the details entered in the Indian Coast Guard Application Form.
- Finally, send the duly filled application form before 28th June 2021 to the mentioned below address.
Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2021 – Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply: 28th April 2021
- Last Date to Apply: 28th June 2021
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2021 – Important Link
About Indian Coast Guard
The Indian Coast Guard is a multi-mission association that behaviors real all-year activities adrift. Albeit moderately little, it offers a wide scope of undertaking abilities for both surface and air tasks. Each Coast Guard region has at least one Coast Guard post. Likewise, there are Coast Guard Air Stations (CGAS) and Airlocked Enclaves (CGAE) for air tasks from different areas along the coast.
For amazing bearing and control, the ocean zones of India are isolated into five Coast Guard regions. To be explicit Northwest, West, East, Northeast, and Andaman & Nicobar. The relating common focal station is at Gandhinagar, Mumbai, and Chennai. , Kolkata and Port Blair. The regions are divided into twelve Coast Guard areas, one for all of the nine ocean side states of the terrain, two in the Andaman and Nicobar regions, and one in the Kavaratti, Lakshadweep, and Minicoy Islands.