Indian Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik Jobs 2022: The Indian Coast Guard Published Vacancies Notification For Young Indian Male Candidates For General Duty Branch As An Post Of Navik (GD & Domestic Branch) And Yantrik. The Online Registration Process Will Be Start From 04 January 2022.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
- Organization Name: Indian Coast Guard
- Posts Name: Navik And Yantrik
- Total Vacancies: 322
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: All India
- Last Date: 14/01/2022
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2022
- Navik (GD):260
- Navik (DB):35
Navik (General Duty): 10+2 passed with Maths And Physics From An Education Board Recognized By Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
Navik (Domestic Branch): 10th Class Passed From An Education Board Recognized By Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
Yantrik: 10th Cass Passed From An Education Board Recognized By Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) And Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Telecomm Unication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
The Selection Of Recruits Is Based On An All India Order Of Merit On Their Performance In Stage-I,II,III & IV. The Number Of Vacancies Available For The Post. Clearing Of Stage-I,II, III,IV And Satisfactory Performance In Training Is Compulsory For Recruitment In ICG. All Candidates Will Be Compulsorily Subjected To Biometric, Photo Identification And Document Verification During Stage-I,II, III & IV Of The Selection Procedure.
How To Apply:
- Applications Will Be Accepted ‘Online only’ From 04 January 2022 (10.00 hrs) TO 14 January
- 2022 (18.00 hrs).Candidates Are To Login To https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in And
- Follow The Instructions For Registering Yourself With E-mail ID/Mobile number. The Candidates Are To Ensure Validity Of E-mail And Mobile Number At Least Ul tl 31 December 2022.
Candidates (Except SC/ST Candidates, Who Are Exempted From Payment Of Fee) Are Required To Pay a Fee Of Rs. 250/-(Rupees Two hundred Fifty Only).Through Online Mode By Using Net banking or By Using Visa/Master/Maestro/ Rupay Credit/Debit Card/ UPI. Admit Card Will Be Issued For The Examination Only To Those Candidates Who Have Successfully Paid The Examination Fee And Who Are Entitled For Waiver Of Examination Fee.
- Navik (General Duty):Basic Pay Of Rs. 21700/-(Level 3)
- Navik (Domestic Branch):Basic Pay Of Rs. 21700/- (Level 3)
- Yantrik:Basic Pay Of Rs. 29200/- (Level 5)
Job Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online (Link Available 04 Jan 2022)
- Online Application Starting Date:04/01/2022
- Last Date For Filling Application:14/01/2022
Iti student electric