Indian Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik Jobs 2022: The Indian Coast Guard Published Vacancies Notification For Young Indian Male Candidates For General Duty Branch As An Post Of Navik (GD & Domestic Branch) And Yantrik. The Online Registration Process Will Be Start From 04 January 2022.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
- Organization Name: Indian Coast Guard
- Posts Name: Navik And Yantrik
- Total Vacancies: 322
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: All India
- Last Date: 14/01/2022
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2022
- Navik (GD):260
- Navik (DB):35
Navik (General Duty): 10+2 passed with Maths And Physics From An Education Board Recognized By Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
Navik (Domestic Branch): 10th Class Passed From An Education Board Recognized By Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
10th Cass Passed From An Education Board Recognized By Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) And Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/
Telecomm Unication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- Minimum 18 Years And Maximum 22 Years
- Navik (GD) & Yantrik: Born Between 1 Aug 2000 To 31 Jul 2004(Both Date Inclusive).
- Navik (Domestic Branch): Born 1 Oct 2000 To 30 Sep 2004(Both Date Inclusive).
The Selection Of Recruits Is Based On An All India Order Of Merit On Their Performance In Stage-I,II,III & IV. The Number Of Vacancies Available For The Post. Clearing Of Stage-I,II, III,IV And Satisfactory Performance In Training Is Compulsory For Recruitment In ICG. All Candidates Will Be Compulsorily Subjected To Biometric, Photo Identification And Document Verification During Stage-I,II, III & IV Of The Selection Procedure.
How To Apply:
- Applications Will Be Accepted ‘Online only’ From 04 January 2022 (10.00 hrs) TO 14 January
- 2022 (18.00 hrs).Candidates Are To Login To https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in And
- Follow The Instructions For Registering Yourself With E-mail ID/Mobile number. The Candidates Are To Ensure Validity Of E-mail And Mobile Number At Least Ul tl 31 December 2022.
Candidates (Except SC/ST Candidates, Who Are Exempted From Payment Of Fee) Are Required To Pay a Fee Of Rs. 250/-(Rupees Two hundred Fifty Only).Through Online Mode By Using Net banking or By Using Visa/Master/Maestro/ Rupay Credit/Debit Card/ UPI. Admit Card Will Be Issued For The Examination Only To Those Candidates Who Have Successfully Paid The Examination Fee And Who Are Entitled For Waiver Of Examination Fee.
- Navik (General Duty):Basic Pay Of Rs. 21700/-(Level 3)
- Navik (Domestic Branch):Basic Pay Of Rs. 21700/- (Level 3)
- Yantrik:Basic Pay Of Rs. 29200/- (Level 5)
Apply Online (Link Available 04 Jan 2022)
- Online Application Starting Date:04/01/2022
- Last Date For Filling Application:14/01/2022