Indian Navy has published an Advertisement for the 10+2 Intermediate B.Tech Entry July 2023 (Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech July 2023 Batch Online Form). Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this 10+2 Intermediate B.Tech Entry July 2023. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below for Indian Navy 10+2 Intermediate B.Tech Entry July 2023
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023
- 10+2 Intermediate B.Tech Entry July 2023
- Education Branch – 05 Posts
- Executive & Technical Branch – 30 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 35
- Candidates Passed Passed 10+2 Exam with 70% Marks in PCM Subjects and 50% Marks in English in Class 10 or 12 Level.
- Who can Apply for Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Recruitment 2023 – Candidates who have appeared for JEEMAIN 2022 Entrance Exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEEMAIN 2022 All India Rank published by NTA.
- Height – 157 CMS Only.
- Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Minimum – 17 Years
- Maximum – 19.5 Years
- Born Between – 02 January 2004 to 01 July 2006
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Job Advertisement: Click Here
Official website: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
- Starting Date of Online Application: 27-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-02-2023
Suryavanshi dipesh shivajibhai
Kadmal. Ta. Ahwa.. જી.. Dang. Po. Chinchli