Indian Navy 1400 Agniveer Posts Recruitment 2022 | Indian Navy has published application notification PDF for the posts of 1400 Agniveer Posts on their official website. Interested and Eligible can report online through given link below. Kindly check all eligibility criteria details like education qualification, Selection process, processing fees, Age limit and relaxation, salary, physical criteria details, important dates before report for Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022.
Indian Navy 1400 Agniveer Posts Recruitment 2022
Name of the Position
- Agniveer (SSR) 01/2023 – May 2023 : 1400
- qualified by passing the 10+2 exam with Math and Physics and at least one of the following subjects: Chemistry, Biology, or Computer Science from a Board of School Education recognized by the Government’s Ministry of Educationof India.
- Please go to official notification for more details.
- Agniveers will be paid a package of ₹30,000 per month with a fixed yearly increment.
- (PC based web-based assessment), ‘Composed Assessment, PFT and Beginning Clinical’ and Last Enlistment Clinical Assessment.
- Application Fees for Indian Navy agniveer Posts : Rs. 550/-
How to Apply ?
- From December 8, 2022 to December 17, 2022, candidates can only submit an online application for this position on the official website, www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.The procedure can be found on the official Indian Navy website, www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Last date of online application submission : 17 Dec. 2022
- Candidate must have been born between May 1, 2002, and October 31, 2005 (inclusive of both dates).
Download – Official Notification PDF
Apply online link (Available On 08.12.2022)
Una sanjhwapur Bhavnagar road