Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 : Application Are invited from Unmarried male Candidates (fulfilling the Conditions of nationality as laid down by the govt. of india) to join the Prestigious indian naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four year B.Tech Degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme for Education Branch & Executive & Technical Branch, For More Detail About Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 given below article or official advertisement.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
Post : 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Course commence in July 2022)
Total Post : 35
- Education Branch : 05
- Executive & Technical Branch : 30
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
- Who Can Apply : Candidates Who have appeared for JEE (Main) – 2021 (For B.E / B.Tech) Exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) All India Common Rank List (CRL) – 2021 Published by NTA.
- Born between 02 Jan 2003 and 01 Jul 2005 (both dates inclusive).
- There is No Application Fees.
How To Apply:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.