Instant PAN Card: It is called an electronic PAN card or e-PAN. This is a softcopy of the PAN card and it is valid as much as a physical PAN card. People can take advantage of this facility Who has a valid Aadhaar number and Aadhaar is linked with a mobile number. It’s useful features by income tax department india.
If you don’t have a PAN card you can create New PAN in 10 minutes. You have to apply online and you will get a new PAN card number from the Income Tax Department within 10 minutes. Your Aadhaar number should not be linked to any other PAN number. No fees charged from the applicant of e-PAN. Here we Share step by step information for how you can apply for New PAN card online.
Apply New Pan Card Online 2021 Step by Step Process
- First Go to https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home.
- Now Check the Quick Links section on the website, here on the second number you will see the option of Instant PAN through Aadhaar Click on it.
- Now Click on Get New PAN here Option. You can learn all the processes by clicking on the guideline below.
- After entering your Aadhaar number and captcha on the page that will open, you will have to report that you do not already have the page number.
- Your mobile number is linked to Aadhaar and the date of birth is on the Aadhaar card and the applicant is not a minor.
- Then click on Generate Support OTP. An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number immediately.
- This will have to be validated by entering the OTP.
- After that, you will get the registered mobile number and your page number on the e-mail.
- You can also download a copy. The e-page will be in PDF format.
Share This “Apply New Pan Card Online 2021 Step by Step Process” with everyone. if you have any query then visit the income tax India official website.