IOCL Recruitment 2021: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has invited applications for technical and non-technical apprentice posts. Interested candidates can apply on the official IOCL website at iocl.com.
The recruitment drive will fill 527 vacancies in the Eastern Indian states including West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Jharkhand and Assam. The last date to submit the application form is December 4.
IOCL Recruitment 2021: Apply for 527 Apprentice posts
- West Bengal – 236
- Bihar – 68
- Odisha – 69
- Jharkhand – 35
- Assam – 119
Age limit as on October 31:
- For General and EWS category: 18 to 24
- The upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwBD candidates will be relaxed as per the government guidelines.
- Candidates will have to appear for a written test. The written test will be tentatively conducted on December 19.
- Candidates are advised to register as a Trade Apprentice online in the Regional Directorate of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (RDSDE) portal at https://apprenticeshipindia.org and as a Technician Apprentice online with the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOPT) portal at https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action
- The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online from through the link which will be provided in our corporate website www.iocl.com (Careers -> Apprenticeships -> Engagement of Technical and Non Technical Apprentices in Eastern Region (Marketing Division). Only Online mode of applications will be accepted.
Job Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
More Details: Click Here
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Eastern Region Apprentice
- Trade Apprentice – Matric with Regular Full Time ITI course recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
- Technician Apprentice – 3 years Diploma in Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved position
- Trade Apprentice – Accountant: Regular Full Time Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices): Non-Graduate with 12th pass qualification.
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders): Class XII or its equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ . 15. For Discipline Code 121/251/381/511/641 – Trade Apprentice-Retail Sales Associate (Fresher) – Non-Graduate with 12th pass qualification
- Trade Apprentice-Retail Sales Associate (Skilled Certificate Holders) – Minimum 12th pass. Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Retail Trainee Associate’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Govt.
- Starting Of Online Application: 05-11-2021
- Last Date Of Online Application: 04-12-2021