ISRO IIRS Recruitment 2021, Walk -In for JRF Vacancies @ iirs.gov.in
ISRO IIRS Recruitment 2021: ISRO – Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS) has invited walk-in interview from young and motivated candidates for 16 temporary position of Junior Research Fellow. Applicants who have completed M.SC/M.SC (Tech) M.E/M.Tech/B.Tech are only eligible to appear in walk in interview for the JRF position. Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply. Applicants who are looking for central govt jobs may attend the walk – in interview on 22.10.2021 to 29.10.2021.
Details of ISRO IIRS Junior Research Fellow Recruitment
|Organization Name||ISRO-Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS)|
|Name of the post||Junior Research Fellow|
|Walk – In Interview Date||22.10.2021 to 29.10.2021|
- Applicants should hold M.SC/M.SC (Tech) M.E/M.Tech/B.Tech from a recognized university/Institute.
- Candidates must hold NET/GATE/IIRS-JET equivalent qualification.
- Check notification for more details.
- Candidates Age limit should be 28 years.
- Refer notification for age relaxation
- Selection will be based on walk in interview.
Walk –In Interview Details
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM: DOWNLOAD HERE
How to apply for ISRO IIRS Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website iirs.gov.in
- Click Announcement & Find and click on Recruitment: Walk –in interview for JRF.
- Download the notification and application form.
- Verify your eligibility criteria.
- Attend the interview on or before the last date.
10 and 12 pass
Pin cot 385421