ISRO Recruitment 2022: Check Posts, Eligibility, Stipend and How to Apply
Note: Those having pursued Sandwich Course, are having Private Degree/Diploma, Short Term Courses, Degree/Diploma in other disciplines/areas And the Candidates pursuing Higher Studies; viz., B.Engg./B.Tech. in case of Diploma-holders & M.Engg/M.Tech. in case of Graduates) etc., Must Not Apply.
Engagement Terms and Tenure: Eligible Candidates selected as Apprentices under Graduate/Technical/Trade would be engaged as Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentices for the Year 2022-23 residing in any of the States covered under the Western Region (Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Dadra Nagar Haveli, Diu & Daman (Union Territories) as well as Gujarat State. The Period of Training will remain 01 (One) Year and the Apprentices engaged will be registered under Apprentice Act 1961.
The Space Applications Centre Selection Authority shall take into consideration the Candidates’ Percentage of Marks in their respective Qualifying Examinations (Diploma/Degree/ITI/ NTC) declared by any of the State Governments’ recognized University/Board/Institute, hence, shortlist such Candidates to be screened through Interview.
The Space Applications Centre shall consider the Candidates Eligible as Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentices (for the Year 2022-23) covered under the Western Region(Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Dadra Nagar Haveli, Diu & Daman (Union Territories).
Those who have undergone/are undergoing Apprenticeship Training or even have Job Experience for One Year or more As On the Date of Joining as Apprentices are not Eligible to be considered for the above Apprenticeship Training.
Check the Below-Given Eligibility Details for ISRO Recruitment 2022:
Employer: The Space Applications Centre (SAC)Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
Employment Opportunity: Engagement of Apprentices under Apprentices Ac 1961
Post Nomenclature, Age Limit, Qualifications
* Graduate Apprentice(s):
- Graduate Apprentice (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
- Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering)
- Graduate Apprentice (Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology)
- Graduate Apprentice (Electrical Engineering)
- Graduate Apprentice (Civil Engineering)
- Graduate Apprentice (Bachelor of Commerce)
- Graduate Apprentice (Bachelor of Computer Application)
- Graduate Apprentice (Bachelor of Social Work)
* Technician Apprentice(s)
- Technician Apprentice (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
- Technician Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering)
- Technician Apprentice (Computer Engineering/Computer Science/ Information Technology)
- Technician Apprentice (Electrical Engineering)
- Technician Apprentice (Civil Engineering)
* Trade Apprentice(s)
- Trade Apprentice (Computer Operator & Programming Assistant: COPA)
- Trade Apprentice (Carpenter)
- Trade Apprentice (Draughtsman Mechanical)
- Trade Apprentice (Draughtsman Civil)
- Trade Apprentice (Machinist)
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter)
- Trade Apprentice (Turner)
- Trade Apprentice (Painter General)
- Trade Apprentice (Lab Attendant Chemical Plant: LACP)
- Trade Apprentice (Attendant Operator Chemical Plant: AOCP)
- Trade Apprentice (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning: RAC)
- Trade Apprentice (Electronics Mechanic & Radio Television: EMRT)
- Trade Apprentice (Electrician)
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.9000.00 (Rupees Nine Thousand only) Per Month
- Technician Apprentice: Rs.8000.00 (Rupees Eight Thousand only) Per Month
- Trade Apprentice: Rs.7700.00 (Rupees Seven Thousand Seven Hundred only) Per Month (For Post Codes 14 & 15)
- Trade Apprentice: Rs. 8050.00 (Rupees Eight Thousand and Fifty only) Per Month (For Post Codes 16 to 26)
How to Apply for ISRO Recruitment 2022
Visit the Space Applications Centre www.sac.gov.in for Online Registration.
- Candidates Apply Online Through Official Website @isro.gov.in.
In case of assistance Dial
For General Inquiry: 079-2691 3021-3022; Only For Technical Queries: 079-2691 3157; Working Hour Timings For Inquiry: 10:00 AM up to 17:00 PM
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for the Informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment Guarantee. The Recruitment is to be done as per the Official Recruitment Process of the Company or the Organization posted Recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any Fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor Studycafe nor its Affiliates accept any Liability/ies for any Loss or Damage of any kind arising out of any information in this Article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Application Start Date 21/09/2022
Application Last Date 09/10/2022