It is an instantaneous Annuity plan, which may be purchased by paying a payment amount. The plan provides for annuity payments of a stated amount throughout the life time of the annuitant. Various options are available for the sort and mode of payment of annuities.
Policy Details :
- Grace Period: Grace period is not applicable.
- Policy Termination or Surrender Benefit: the policy does not acquire any Surrender Value.
- Free Look Period: If you would not be pleased with the coverage, and terms and conditions of Jeevan Akshay policy, you have the option of canceling the policy within 15 days of receipt of the policy documents, provided there has been no claim.
Benefits of LIC Jeevan Akshay VI Plan
- Death Benefit: The death benefit for LIC Jeevan Lakshya Plan is paid based on the choice of the option by the assured.
- Maturity Benefit: No maturity benefit is offered under this plan of LIC.
- Income Tax Benefit: Income tax benefit can be availed on the premiums paid as per Section 80CCC of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Annuity payouts will be paid as per the frequency is chosen immediately after making the payment of the premiums.
इस तरह आपको प्रति माह 36 हजार रुपये पेंशन मिलेगी
- एक समान दर पर जीवन के लिए देय जीवन अक्षय नीति वार्षिकी के विकल्प को चुनकर, एक निश्चित मूल्य का निवेश करके प्रति माह 36,000 रुपये पेंशन प्राप्त कर सकते हैं। उदाहरण के लिए, यदि 45 वर्षीय व्यक्ति इस योजना को लेता है, तो वह 70,00,000 रुपये का एक बीमित राशि विकल्प चुनता है।
- तो उसे 71,26,000 रुपये का प्रीमियम देना होगा। इस निवेश के बाद उन्हें प्रति माह 36,429 रुपये पेंशन मिलेगी। हालांकि, यह पेंशन मृत्यु के बाद बंद हो जाएगी। LIC की जीवन अक्षय नीति में ऐसी कई योजनाएँ हैं।
Eligibility Criteria for Jeevan Akshay:
You must fulfil the below-mentioned criteria in order to buy LIC Jeevan Akshya VI plan.
- Minimum Entry Age :30 years
- Maximum Entry Age : 65 years
- Minimum Purchase Cost of Annuity : Rs. 1 lakh
- Maximum Purchase Cost of Annuity : No limit
- Payment Modes : Monthly, Quarterly, Half-yearly, Yearly
The following options are available under the plan
Type of Annuity:
- Annuity payable for all times at a consistent rate.
- Annuity payable for five , 10, 15 or 20 years certain and thereafter as long because the annuitant is alive.
- Annuity for all times with return of price on death of the annuitant.Annuity payable for all times increasing at an easy rate of three p.a.
- Annuity for all times with a provision of fifty of the annuity payable to spouse during his/her lifetime on death of the annuitant.
- Annuity for all times with a provision of 100% of the annuity payable to spouse during his/her lifetime on death of the annuitant.
- Annuity for all times with a provision of 100% of the annuity payable to spouse during his/ her life time on death of annuitant.
- the acquisition price are going to be returned on the death of last survivor.
- You may choose anybody . Once chosen, the choice can’t be altered.
Annuity could also be paid either at monthly, quarterly, half yearly or yearly intervals. you’ll opt any mode of payment of Annuity..
- Premium is to be paid during a payment .
- Minimum price :
Rs.100,000/- for all distribution channels except online.
Rs.150,000/- for on line sale.No checkup is required under the plan.
- No maximum limits for price , annuity etc.
- Minimum allowed age at entry is 30 years (completed) and Maximum allowed age at entry is 85 years (completed).
- Age proof necessary.
Incentives for top purchase price:
If your price is Rs. 2.50 lakh or more, you’ll receive higher amount of annuity thanks to available incentives. additionally of this, for policies sold online, a rebate of 1% by way of increase within the annuity rate shall even be available.
- Service tax, if any, shall be as per the Service Tax Laws and at the speed of service tax as applicable from time to time.
- The amount of service tax as per the prevailing rates shall be payable by the policyholder along side the acquisition price.
Imporatant Link :
The policy doesn’t acquire any paid-up value.
Documents Required :
Policyholder has to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ with accurate medical history along with the address proof and other KYC documents.
- The annuity rates are higher for higher Purchase Price of 250,000 and above.
- Higher annuity rates for online purchases.
Lic Jeevan Akshay Vi Plan Calculator,
Lic Jeevan Akshay Interest Rate 2020,
Lic Jeevan Akshay 7 Calculator,
Jeevan Akshay For Senior Citizens,
Jeevan Akshay Interest Rate 2019,
Lic Jeevan Akshay 7 Plan Calculator,
Lic Jeevan Akshay Pension Plan,
Jeevan Akshay Vs Fixed Deposit,