INDIAN ARMY NCC SPECIAL ENTRY RECRUITMENT 2021
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited from unmarried male and unmarried female (including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel), for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army. Indian Army has published the recruitment notification for NCC Special Entry Scheme 49th course (April 2021) for Short Service Commission (NT).
Join Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021: Join Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 49th Course (April 2021) Short Service Commission (NT) For Men & Women (Including Wards Of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel).
Post Name: NCC Special Entry Scheme 49th Course (April 2021)
No. Of Post: 55 (50 Men & 05 Women)
Salary: Level 10 and above
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively. Such students will need to secure overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks in degree course if selected in interview, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED.
- Service in NCC. Should have served for minimum three academic years (wef 22 Feb 2013 to onwards till date)/two years (23 May 2008 till 21 Feb 2013) in the senior Division/Wing of NCC.
- Should have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC. Applicants, who are not holding NCC ‘C’ Certificate on date of application, are not eligible to apply for the course.
- For NCC candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years as on 01 Jan 2021 (born not earlier than 02 Jan 1996 and not later than 01 Jan 2002; both dates inclusive).
- There Is No Application Fees.
Note: Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification Or Other Terms & Condition.
- Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right for shortlisting of applications, without assigning any reason. After shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to candidates via their email.
- SSB Interview: Only shortlisted eligible candidates will undergo SSB at Selection Centres, Allahabad(UP), Bhopal(MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB). Call up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centre on candidates’ registered e-mail id and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, IHQ of MoD (Army) and No request for changes will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available on official website of Directorate General of Recruiting ie www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Medical Examination: Please visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in for Medical Standards and Procedures of Medical Examination for Officers Entry into Army as applicable.
How To Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Online Application Start From: 30.12.2020
- Online Application Last Date: 28.01.2021
Join Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 2021: Official Notification