Indian Army has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Sabka Gujarat regularly to get the latest updates.
Join Indian Army Short Service Commission Technical & Judge Advocate General (JAG) Branch 2020
- Jag Entry Scheme 26th Course (Apr 2021): Short Service Commission (NT) Course For Law Graduates (Men And Women)
56th Short Service Commission (Tech) Men (Apr 2021) And 27th Short Service Commission (Tech) Women Course (Apr 2021) Including Widows Of Defence Personnel For Tech And Non-Tech (Non-UPSC)
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
How to Apply ?:
Short Service Commission Technical
- Starting Date of Online Application: 14-10-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-11-2020
Judge Advocate General Branch
- Starting Date of Online Application: 13-10-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-11-2020