Jyoti Gramodyog Vikas Yojana: Jyoti Gramodyog Vikas Yojana (Margin Money Yojana) to increase the level of income and entrepreneurship among the rural population and to create more and more new avenues of employment for the rural unemployed youth to individual artisans / entrepreneurs / self-help groups at the village level or 2000 or more than Rs.1 lakh in a sparsely populated town’
|અ.નં.||લોનની રકમ||અનુ.જાતિ/અનુ. જનજાતિ/મહિલા/શા.વિકલાંગ/મા. સૈનિક||અન્ય|
|૧||રૂ.૧૦ લાખ સુધી||૩૦ ટકા||૨૫ ટકા|
|૨||રૂ.૧૦ લાખ થી રૂ.૨૫ લાખ||રૂ.૧૦ લાખના ૩૦ ટકા + બાકીની રકમના ૧૦ ટકા||રૂ.૧૦ લાખના ૨૫ ટકા + બાકીની રકમના ૧૦ ટકા|
After the full amount of loan sanctioned by the bank branch has been repaid, the amount of margin money payable on receipt of margin money claim from the bank shall be kept as a reserve deposit of the Government in the name of the borrower in the borrower’s account for a period of two years. After two years, the General Manager, Zilla Udyog Kendra will have to verify that the unit is running successfully and give a certificate to the bank. After that, the bank can deposit the amount of margin money in the borrower’s account.
Scheme loan limit
- New manufacturing projects worth more than ₹ 1 lakh and up to ₹ 25 lakh will be sanctioned from the bank.
For the purpose of this scheme, the project cost includes plant cost, machinery material cost and working
- capital up to a maximum of 10 percent of both these costs.
- The cost of the project will not include the cost of land and building construction. The plan and machinery investment for the project activity should be at least ₹ 5 lakh.
Educational qualification of the scheme
- Beneficiary should be 10th pass.
- Beneficiary should have one year experience in regular business.
Scheme Age Limit
- Minimum age of beneficiary: 25 years
- Maximum age of beneficiary: 50 years
In this article we have tried to give complete information about Jyoti Gramdyog Vikas Yojana. However, if you have any question regarding this plan or any other plan, write it in the comment. We will try to reply you soon.
To download the application form: Click Here
To download the plan resolution: Click Here