The Ministry of Women and Child Development of Gujarat has launched a scheme called Kunwarbai Nu Mameru Yojana. However, this scheme has been started specifically for the welfare of Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes girls. Today we will tell you how girls from Gujarat can apply and benefit from this scheme.
- Annual Income Limit for Rural Areas Rs. 1,20,000/- Annual Income Limit for Urban Areas Rs. 1,50,000/- Only one girl of a Family can get this benefit.
- Financial Assistance of Rs. 10,000/- for Mameru, which is given by cheque, in the name of a girl only.
- Financial Assistance of Rs. 10,000/- for Mameru, which is given by cheque, in the name of a girl only.Eligible families of girls can apply for this scheme through offline mode by filling a simple application form. The application form of this scheme will be available in the Office of Women and Child Development, you can collect the application form from there and fill it and in addition, you can download the online application form from the link of the application form given by us.
Required Documents : The list of documents which will be required while applying in this scheme is as follows
- Aadhar card,
- voter ID card.
- Residence proof
- electricity bill
- water bill
- telephone bill.
- caste certificate.
- Birth certificate.
- income certificate.
- Passport size photograph.
- Copy of first page of bank passbook.
Kuvar bai Mameru Yojna in Gujarat Sarkar 2020
- Download Form Director Scheduled Caste Welfare Click Here
- Agreement:- Click Here
- Download Form Director Developing Caste Welfare Click Here
- Apply Online :-Click Here
Kuvar bai Mameru Yojna Sarkar 2020, in Gujarat. Kunverbainu Mameru (Assistance to Married Daughters) A scheme called Kunwarbai Nu Mameru Yojana has been initiated by the Gujarat Ministry of Women and Child Development. Nevertheless, this scheme was primarily launched for the welfare of girls from Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes. We’ll tell you today how Gujarat girls can apply and benefit from this.