Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2022 apply online: Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation has launched laptop assistance scheme to boost the education sector. Now we will provide you the details regarding Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat so that you can apply for the scheme.
Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat
Important of Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2022
- In this scheme, loans will be given by the government with an interest of 4%.
- You have to repay the loan amount in 20 monthly installments.
- If you don’t pay the installment on time, you will get 2.5 percent interest penalty on your interest.
- Laptop assistance scheme is provided only to Scheduled Tribe (ST) people.
- A loan of 80% of the total amount is given to the beneficiary of Laptop Sahay Yojana.
Eligibility Criteria of Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2022
- Applicant should be a resident of Gujarat state.
- Only ST applicant can apply for this scheme.
- It is necessary to have a certificate that the applicant belongs to the tribe.
- Age of beneficiary should be between 18 years to 55 years.
- Neither the applicant nor any of his family members should be employed in a government department.
- Annual family income of the applicant should not exceed Rs.120000/- and Rs.150000/- for urban area.
- Certificate of computer training in possession of the beneficiary.
- Certificate of working experience in computer sales store or company / shopping mall / shop.
Documents For Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2022
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Caste pattern of the applicant (Assistant Commissioner/Mamalatdar attested) *
- Proof of property (7/12 and 8-A or building document and property card) submitted by the applicant (latest and unencumbered)*
- Of Guarantor-1 (7/12 and 8-A or building document and property card) *
- No of Guarantor-2 (7/12 and 8-A or building document and property card) *
- If the shop is owned/rented as a place of business, its details, if it is a rented shop, the rental agreement
- Government approved valuer valuation report of property submitted by Guarantor-1
- Government approved valuer valuation report of the property submitted by Jamindar-2
- The sureties paid Rs. 20/- affidavit on stamp paper
- Government approved valuer valuation report of the property presented
How to pay for Laptop Assistance Scheme?
Laptop assistance is provided to Scheduled Tribe by Gujarat Adijati Nigam. On which you will get a loan with an interest rate of 4% per annum.
How to Apply Online for Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2022?
- Step 1: First open the official website of Tribal Development Corporation Gujarat https://adijatinigam.gujarat.gov.in/.
- Step 2: Where you will have to click on the button named “Apply for Loan” on the home page.
- Step 3: If you are doing “Loan Apply” for the first time, then you have to create your personal ID by clicking on “Register Here”.
- Step 4: After creating Personal Login by you, you have to login by entering your Login ID and Password in “Login Here”.
- Step 5: Beneficiary has to do “Apply Now” in “My Applications” after logging in his personal page.
- Stage 6: After tapping on Apply Now, different plans will show on the web.
- Stage 7: Now subsequent to tapping on “Independent work” you need to painstakingly peruse the terms.
- Step 8: Beneficiary has to enter application details, applicant’s property details, loan details, guarantor details etc. while filling his application information online.
- Step 9: In which the loan amount has to be filled in the next column by selecting “Computer Machine” in the scheme selection.
- Step 10: You have to upload the property details of the designated guarantor, bank account details, other documents as requested.
- Step 11: After filling all the details online, once again check and save the application.
Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2022 apply online
નવા યુઝર માટે ઓનલાઈન અરજી: ક્લિક કરો
રજીસ્ટર યુઝર માટે ઓનલાઈન અરજી: ક્લિક કરો