Lions Cancer Detection Centre Trust Surat
Lions Cancer Detection Centre Trust Surat has Recently published an advertisement in newspaper for Clerk, Radiation Oncologist And Radiotherapy Technologist, Eligible Candidates Apply Before Last Date. More Detail Given Below Article.
Clerk Recruitment 2021: It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Lions Cancer Detection Centre Trust Surat. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
- Radiation Oncologist
- Radiotherapy Technologist
No. Of Post: 03 Post
- M.D. Radiotherapy, Preferably 3 years Experience, Fresher’s may also apply
- 10+2 With Science Subject From A Recognized Board & Two Years Radiotherapy Technologist Course.
- B.Com + Complete Knowledge about Computer, Tally Software & Gujarati / English Typing.
Age Limit: Not Specified
Application Fees: There is No Application Fees.
Note: Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification Or Other Terms & Condition
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Qualification, Experience OR an interview.
How To Apply:
- Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to given address in the advertisement.
- Address: Post Box No. 20, Government Medical College Campus, New Civil Hospital, Majura Gate, Surat
Important Date: Within 15 days from the date of Advt. Published (Advertisement Published date: 05.01.2021)
Important Link: Short Notification