Mahila Samridhi Yojana – Gujarat Government Launched Mahila Samridhi Yojana For The Women who are doing their own business & not have that many funds.
Mahila Samridhi Yojana
- Mahila Samriddhi Yojana 2022 is a scheme released by the Gujarat government for the development of women. Efforts have been made to make women self-reliant through this scheme. Women are given assistance by the government to start their own small businesses.
- This scheme has been announced by Social Justice and Empowerment Department of Gujarat Government across Gujarat. Applicants have to apply online to avail this scheme.
- This scheme is released for the development of Gujarat nomadic and liberated caste living in Gujarat. Only women can avail this scheme.
Main objective of the scheme
- Through this scheme, the scheme works to provide micro-credit to target group women and self-employed women entrepreneurs to create self-employment for women of nomadic and free castes.
- This scheme allows women to do business/business of their choice.
Eligibility to get loan
- To avail the benefit of this scheme the applicant should be nomadic or freed caste women.
- With effect from 01/04/2018, the annual income limit of your family will be up to Rs.3 lakh, within which at least 50% of the total loan amount will be allocated for families with annual income up to Rs.1.50 lakh.
- Applicant’s age should be at least 21 years and not more than 50 years on the date of application.
- Applicant should have experience in case of technical and skilled business/ profession.
- The applicant has to provide adequate security for taking the loan.
Salient features of the scheme
- The maximum loan limit will be up to Rs.1,25,000/-.
- The rate of interest will be 4% per annum
- Under this scheme, 100% of the business/business amount will be loaned.
- The loan amount will be 95% National Corporation, 5% State Government contribution and 0% beneficiary contribution.
- The loan amount has to be repaid in 48 equal monthly installments including interest.
Documents required for the scheme
- Applicant’s income statement
- Instance of caste of the applicant
- Proof of Residence (Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill etc.)
- Paradigm for business
- Copy of first page of bank passbook
visit official website: Click Here