Job Recruitment Board : Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited
Official Website : @mazagondock.in
Advt. No. : MDL/HR-REC-NE/95/2022
Name Of Posts : Non-Executive
No. Of Posts : 1041
Types Of Jobs : Engineering Jobs
Job Location : Mumbai
Applying Mode : Online
Details Of Posts
- Non-Executive – 1041 Posts
Eligibility Criteria Details
Education Qualification :
- Candidates must be passed from SSC/Diploma/ Degree/Engineering/ITI from the recognized Organization/Board.
Salary/ Pay scale :
Grade Wise Pay Scale
- Special Grade (IDA-IX) – Rs.22,000/- to Rs. 83,180/-
- Special Grade (IDA-VIII) – Rs.21,000/- to Rs. 79,380/-
- Special Grade (IDA-VI) – Rs.18,000/- to Rs. 68,120/-
- Skilled Gr-I(IDA-V) – Rs.17,000/- to Rs. 64,360/-
- Semi-Skilled Gr-III(IDA-IVA) – Rs.16,000/- to Rs. 60,520/-
- Semi-Skilled Gr-I(IDA-II) – Rs.13,200/- to Rs. 49,910/-
Age Limits :
- Minimum – 18 Years To Maximum – 38 Years
Age Relaxation :
- SC/ST 5 Years
- OBC(NCL) 3 Years
- PwD(GEN) 10 Years
- PwD (SC/ST) 15 Years
- PwD(OBC) 13 Years
- Ex-Employee of MDL on contract basis 10 Years
- ESM 3 Years
Application Fees :
- GEN/OBC/EWS : Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD : Nil
Selection Process :
- Written Test (30 marks)
- Experience in Shipbuilding Industry (20 marks)
- Trade Test (50 marks)
Steps To Apply Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited Recruitment 2022 ?
- Step-1: Visit the official website of MDL, i.e. @mazagondock.in.
- Step-2: Go to the Carrer Page>> Online Recruitment.
- Step-3: Click on “APPLY ONLINE for Non-Executive Tab ” shown on Home Screen
- Step-4: Fill in all the required details by using your login username & password.
- Step-5: Upload the required soft copy of Documents such as signature, passport size photograph in pdf,.doc format, etc.
- Step-6: Complete & submit the application form.
- Step-7: Pay the Application fees based on category
- Step-8: Submit the Application Form
- Step-9: Take the printout for future purposes.
Important Links :
Important Dates :
- Notification Release Date 9th September 2022
- Application Start Date 12th September 2022
- Application Last Date 30th September 2022
- Display of List of Eligible Candidates 15th October 2022
- Last Date for representation regarding ineligibility 22nd October 2022
- Exam 5th November 2022 (Tentative)
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before applying.