Medical Officer Selection Board (CAPFs) has announced Notification for the recruitment of Super Specialist Medical Officers (Second-in-Command), Specialist Medical Officers (Deputy Commandant), Medical Officers & Dental Surgeon (Assistant Commandant) in Central Armed Police Forces (BSF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB and Assam Rifles), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Keep visiting SabkaGujarat.In for more jobs and study material updates.
MOSB Total Posts :- 553 Posts
MOSB Name of the Posts :-
- Super Specialist Medical Officer : 05 Posts
- Specialist Medical Officer : 201 Posts
- Medical Officer : 345 Posts
- Dental Surgeon : 02 Posts
MOSB Age Criteria :–
Super Specialist Medical Officer : Not exceeding 5 years.
Specialist Medical Officer : Not exceeding 40 years.
Medical Officer : Not exceeding 30 years.
Dental Surgeon : Not exceeding 35 years.
MOSB Important Links :-
Job Notification : Download Now
Official Website : Go to Website
MOSB Educational Qualification :-
- Super Specialist Medical Officer : MBBS, PG/Degree, Diploma, MD/M.Ch
- Specialist Medical Officer : PG Degree/ Diploma
- Medical Officer : Medical Qualification
- Dental Surgeon : Degree (Dental Surgery)
MOSB Application Fees :-
- OBC, EWS & General (UR) : Rs. 400/-
- ST/SC/Female Candidates : Nil
- Payment through online mode
MOSB Important Dates :-
- Apply online starting date & payment of fees : 13/09/2021
- Apply online last date & payment of fees : 27/10/2021