The Mid-day Meal Scheme is a school meal program in India designed to better the nutritional standing of school-age children nationwide. The program supplies free lunches on working days for children in primary and upper primary classes in government, government-aided, local body, Education Guarantee Scheme, and alternate innovative education centers, Madarsa and Maqtabs supported under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, and National Child Labour Project schools run by the ministry of labor. Serving 120,000,000 children in over 1,265,000 schools and Education Guarantee Scheme centers, it is the largest of its kind in the world.
- District Project Coordinator: 01 Post
- Taluka M.D.M. Supervisor: 07 Posts
- Rs. 10,000/- to 15,000/- (Fix)
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
- Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to the given address in the advertisement.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
- Last date for application: 28/07/2021 (till 06.10 PM)
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.