Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine & Storage (PPQS), the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare has released notification for the recruitment of Technical Officer on contractual basis. The walk-in date and venue for different district is given in the table below.
- No. of posts: 175
- Name of posts: Technical Officer
- LWO, Jodhpur (Rajasthan) – 50 Posts
- LCO, Bikaner (Rajasthan) – 50 Posts
- LCO, Jaisalmer (Rajasthan) – 55 Posts
- LCO, Palanpur (Gujarat) – 20 Posts
- MSc. Degree in Entomology or Nematology of M.Sc. in Agriculture with specialization in Entomology or Nematology of MSc. Degree in Zoology with specialization in Entomology or Nematology from a recognized University or institute or MSc. Degree in Plant Pathology of MSc. Degree in Agriculture with specialization in Plant Pathology or MSc. Degree in Botany with specialization in Plant Pathology from a recognized University or institute or MSc. in Agriculture (Agronomy) or MSc. degree in Botany with Weed Science as a subject from a recognized University or institute.
- 35 years for male candidate and 40 years for female/ third gender (transgender) candidates.
- Rs.37,000/- per month. (Consolidated)
- Final Selection will be based on personal interview.
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible candidates can attend the interview along with duly completed application form, original documents (educational qualification certificates from 10th standards onwards, experience certificate, etc), attested photocopies, recent passport size photographs and identification proof on scheduled date and time.
- Notification Release Date: 06/06/2020
- Date and Reporting Time: 12/06/2020 at 09.30 AM
- Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare 175 Technical Officer Official Advertisement & Download application form: Click here