Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda – MSU published an official notification for the Recruitment of Accounts Assistant posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, etc… You can also view official notifications and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
MSU Account Assistant Recruitment 2020
- No. of posts: 05
- Name of posts: Accounts Assistant
- M.Com/equivalent from commerce stream with first-class OR CA inter.
- Having experience of at least 2 years (completion of the article- ship is to be considered as part of the experience).
- Work experience in educational institutions/colleges shall be preferred.
- Computer Literacy and working Knowledge of MS Office, Tally ERP, MS Excel is preferred. Knowledge of Income Tax/GST/TDS/EPF is highly desirable.
- Good Communication and Writing Skills.
- The online application form fee is Rs. 400/- (Rs. 200 for SC/ST/SEBC/EWS/PH Candidates) that is required to be paid using Credit/Debit Card, or online banking only. This amount shall not be accepted in cash, through money order or postal order, or through any other financial instrument except Credit/Debit cards. The aforesaid application fee is non-refundable and no inquiries shall be entertained in this regard. The candidate should upload their cast certificate of SC/ST/SEBC/EWS issued by the competent authority of the Government of Gujarat.
- Final Selection will be based on a written exam / personal interview.
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible candidates shall be required to apply online. The hard copy of the system generated form, along with required enclosures and other relevant supporting documents need to be submitted by the applicant to the Registrar (Off.) at the time of Test/Personal interaction, if the candidate is called for the personal interaction.
- NOTIFICATION NO. ADE10/8of 2020-2021
- Application start from 09/12/2020
- Last date for application: 19/12/2020 (till 05.30 PM)