PM to launch Mukhyamantri Matrushakti Yojana Gujarat (MMY) on 18,june 2022 in Vadodara. Only a healthy mother gives birth to a healthy baby. It is very important for the development of any state or country that the manpower of the state should be developed. The main objective of the Integrated Child Development Plan is to improve maternal and child nutrition. The 270 days of the fetus and the 730 days from birth to 2 years are very important in terms of nutrition and development. This 1000 day period is known as “First Window of Opportunity” to ensure adequate nutrition and development of the child. It is very important that proteins, fats as well as micronutrients are available along with food in the diet of mother and baby during this stage. Considering the importance of this matter, the government has decided to implement “Mukhyamantri Matrushakti Yojana Gujarat” for the nutrition of pregnant women and mothers in these 1000 days. The government beats the following for the implementation of this Scheme in Gujarat.
Mukhyamantri Matrushakti Yojana Gujarat (MMY) Overview 2022
- 8Name Of Scheme Mukhyamantri Matrushakti Yojana Gujarat (MMY) 2022
- Scheme Launch Date 18/06/2022
- Purpose of Scheme improve maternal and child nutrition
- Benefits This MMY Scheme every beneficiary will receive two kg of chickpeas, one kg of Tuvar dal and one litre of groundnut oil from the Anganwadi Centres every month.
- Scheme Impanation Date 01/06/2022
- Beneficiary State Name Gujarat
- Official Website www.1000d.gujarat.gov.in
This scheme by the Government of Gujarat is aimed at providing nutritious food to pregnant and lactating mothers for initial 1,000 days along with their newborn child to improve the nutritional status of both.
Benefits Of MMY
- every beneficiary will receive two kg of chickpeas, one kg of Tuvar dal and one litre of groundnut oil from the Anganwadi Centres every month.
- Distribution of this kit to the beneficiaries is to be done by the Anganwadi worker / Tedagar sisters from the Anganwadi center to the beneficiary through OTP or other similar medium.
Date Of Implementation
This scheme will be implemented from 01/06/2022.
Target Of Beneficiary
- Probable Pregnancy Registration of Pregnant Women for the First Time
- Until Mothers: From the birth of the first child up to 2 years.
Eligibility Of Beneficiary
Beneficiary should have Aadhaar card and be registered in Techo software of health and family welfare department.
Official Circular Details
Mukhyamantri Matrushakti Yojana Official Resolution by the Department of Women and Child Development, Government of Gujarat: 15/06/2022 Read below Link.