Mukhyamantri Shishyavrutti Yojana Gujarat |મુખ્યમંત્રી શિષ્યવૃત્તિ યોજના | ગુજરાત શિષ્યવૃત્તિ યોજના | Chief Minister scholarships Scheme (CMSS) | શિષ્યવૃત્તિ યોજના | @https://scholarships.gujarat.gov.in/ |Gujarat CM Scholarship 2022
Mukhyamantri Shishyavrutti Yojana Gujarat : Hon. Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme For Gujarat 12th Pass Students, Here Apply New Application , Renewal Application & Delayed Application Below Link. @https://scholarships.gujarat.gov.in/
The Education Department of Gujarat State Government has started a new scholarship scheme specially available for the candidates pursuing education at the pre-matric and post-matric levels. The Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme CMSS Scholarship will be specially available for students who are economically weak. In this article today, we will be sharing with all of you the details of the CMSS Scholarship 2022. We will share with all of you the details of the eligibility, reward, and step-by-step procedure for Fresh/Renewal Registration
Mukhyamantri Shishyavrutti Yojana Gujarat
- Organization Name Education Department, Gujarat State.
- Scheme Name Hon. Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme
- Article Type Sarkari Yojana
- Post Type Education
- Beneficiary State Gujarat
- Official Website https://scholarships.gujarat.gov.in/
Mukhyamantri Shishyavrutti Yojana : CMSS Scholarship Eligibility CriteriaThe applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the recruitment:-
- The candidate should be a citizen of Gujarat state.
- The candidates who belong to EBC, SC, ST are eligible for the Gujarat Chief Minister Scholarship.
- Applicant family annual income should be less than 1 lakh per lakh.
- Students who have a minimum of 60% in their 10th and 12th board exams from an affiliated institution or college.
- Applicants should study in any PG or UG course in the Gujarat state.
Documents Required : Mukhyamantri Shishyavrutti Yojana
- Aadhar Card of the applicant.
- Candidate’s previous class mark sheet.
- Income Certificate of the candidate’s family.
- Caste Certificate of the student.
- Residence certificate of the candidate.
- Student’s Bank Account Details.
- School/College Admission certificate of the students.
- Scanned Passport Size photograph of the applicant.
New Registration Procedure Mukhyamantri Shishyavrutti Yojana
- Open the official website of https://scholarships.gujarat.gov.in/
- From the opened page, click on the “New Application” option available in the menu bar.
- Select Admission Year & Board
- After Select Stream
- Enter Your 12th Seat No.
- Enter date of birth, mobile phone number,
- Click on the “Get Password” option
Official Press Note : Click Here To View