Gujarat Namo Tablet Yojana Registration 2023 @digitalgujarat.gov.in Helpline Number | Namo E-Tablet Sahay Yojana Apply Online, Beneficiary List – We all know that many government schemes are started by the Central Government and the State Government to help the students in our country, similarly the Gujarat State Government has started Namo Tablet Yojana and the aim is that the students of the state will be given free tablets for their education, and to register under the Namo Tablet Yojana 2023
Namo Tablet Yojana 2023
|Scheme Name||Namo Tablet Yojana|
|Launched by||By Honorable CM Vijay Rupani|
|Objective||Providing tablets in Rs.1000|
|Category||Gujarat Govt. Scheme|
Benefits of Namo E-Tab Tablet Sahay Yojana
- Under this scheme, college students will be provided with only 1000 rupees.
- Facilities like smartphones and tablets will be made available to the students at very low cost and without any problem.
- This scheme will bring renewal in education. Students will be able to become aware of the modern education system.
- According to this Namo Tablet Yojana, about 5 lakh students and women will be benefited.
- Tablets and smartphones will be made available to the students at a very low cost. 1000 rupees will be taken as token money only.
- The biggest thing is that the age of the women has nothing to do with it. The benefits under this scheme will be provided in whatever manner they want.
- This is a big step of the government so that both the missions like modern education and women empowerment will be completed simultaneously.
Namo Tablet Yojana Eligibility Criteria
If you want to take advantage of this Namo E-Tablet Scheme then you will have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria.
- Only permanent applicants of Gujarat can get benefits by applying in this Namo Tablet Yojana.
- The family income of the applicant should not exceed Rs 1 lakh.
- The student must belong to BPL category.
- It is compulsory for a student to pass class 12th in this session.
- If the student does not participate in further examinations after the completion of the intermediate examination, then he is not eligible to apply.
If you want to apply under Namo Tablet Yojana 2023, then you have to complete the following documents: –
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- 12th class mark sheet
- Caste certificate
- Proof of admission in graduate or diploma category
Gujarat Namo E Tablet Yojana Registration Procedure
In case the above eligibility criteria are met, you can register online through the given easy steps.
- Firstly, You go to the official website of your institute. All institutions will provide details of eligible candidates on their portal.
- If you are included in the list of eligible candidates, you will have to login through your unique Institute ID.
- Now you have to select your name, category, and syllabus, etc. by clicking on the “Add New Student” option.
- After this, you have to enter your board and seat number and deposit the prescribed amount of Rs 1000.
- In the form of this payment, you will be provided with a receipt which you will have to enter on the official portal of the institute.
Under this scheme, if any student has any kind of information or any hesitation in getting any kind of information, then he can call on the helpline number. For information, this number will be available for your service from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, after which service will not be provided on this number.
- Contact number: 079-26566000
Official Website: https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
Pliss give a tablet