Namo Tablet Yojana Registration Apply Online
Namo Tablet Sahay Yojana : Hello friends those friends who are in the first year of college or any friends from last year who have not been given tablets can also get tablets.
Are you looking for information about Namo Tablet Yojana? Gujarat government is giving tablets to students who pass 10th or 12th and get admission in college. The government will provide these tablets to all students for just Rs. 1000 will be given. You will have to contact your Kojel for Namo tablets.
The Gujarat government also distributes tablets to the students of class 10 and 12 so that with the aim of becoming digital in India, free tablet schemes are distributed in the country so that every student friends can study at home online in the digital revolution.
Namo tablet scheme Q tablets are given? | Namo Tablet Yojana Company
A tablet from branded Lenovo, Acer is offered. The market price of which is 8000 rupees. More details of the tablet are given in the table below.
|Camera||2MP (rear), 0.3MP (front)|
Who will benefit from Namo Tablet Yojana? Namo Tablet Yojana
- Students who pass 10th or 12th standard get admission in college.
- Students should be permanent residents of Gujarat.
- The student should be enrolled in 1st year of college or polytechnic courses.
Namo Tablet Yojana Document
- aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
- Residence Certificate
- 10th standard mark sheet
- 12th Class Mark Sheet
- Proof of admission to graduation or diploma series
Namo Tablet Yojana Benifits
- Under this scheme only 1000 rupees will be given to college students.
- Facilities like smartphones and tablets will be made available to students at very low cost and without any hassle.
- This scheme will bring innovation in education. Students will be exposed to modern teaching methods.
- According to this Namo tablet scheme, around 5 lakh students and women will benefit.
- Tablets and smartphones will be made available to students at a very low cost. 1000 rupees will be taken as token money only.
- The biggest thing is that women’s age has nothing to do with it. The benefits under this scheme will be provided as they wish.
- This is a big step of the government so that both missions like modern education and women empowerment will be fulfilled simultaneously.
Namo Tablet Scheme Eligibility Criteria
If you want to avail this Namo e-tablet plan then you have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria.
- Only permanent applicants from Gujarat can get benefit by applying in this Namo tablet scheme.
- It is mandatory for the student to pass class 12 in this session.
- If the student does not appear in further examinations after completion of the intermediate examination, he is not eligible to apply.
Official Website: Click Here
Vankar bhavinbhai Revabhai vankar vas kothavi mo.9327833974
B-11, Ganesh Kunj society Part2,Nr.Anand Party Plot,New Ranip
Gulistan society zalod