National Housing Bank (NHB) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking SabkaGujarat regularly to get the latest updates.
Posts: Assistant Manager Scale I
Category wise posts:
- General: 06
- EWS: 03
- OBC: 03
- SC: 04
- ST: 00
Total No. of Posts: 16
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 60% Marks, For SC/ST: 55% Marks. in Any Recognized University in India. Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Age Limit: (Age Calculate – 01 August 2020)
- Minimum 21 Years Maximum 30 Years
- Born Between 02.08.1990 to 01.08.1999
- For Age Relaxation Check Advertisement.
- Ahmedabad/ Gandhinagar
- Kolkata/Greater Kolkata
- Bengaluru, Lucknow
- Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai
- New Delhi – NCR
- Chennai, Patna
- General / OBC: Rs. 850/-
- SC / ST / PH: 175/-
- The Application Fees Accepted Through Net Banking, Debit Card & Credit Card Only
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 29-08-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-09-2020
How to Apply for NHB Recruitment 2020
We are discussing the steps on how to apply for NHB Recruitment 2020 So that you can easily apply for the NHB Assistant Manager post without any confusion, follow the steps below and apply for the Post.
Step-1:- Click on the below to apply for NHB Recruitment 2020
Step-2:– Enter all the mandatory details.
Step-3:- A provisional registration number and password will be sent on your registered Email ID and Mobile number.
Step-4:- After receiving the registration no. and password, log in to complete the application procedure.
Step-5:- Fill the personal details, academic details, and other details correctly.
Step-6:- Upload the photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression. After filling all the details recheck once again before submitting the payment.
Step-7:- Submit the payment via online mode.
Step-8:- Your application for the NHB Assistant manager Post will be accepted provisionally after you submit the application fee.
Apply online for NHB Assistant Manager Post
National Housing Bank has started the online application to apply for Assistant Manager post. Interested candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria for the post and then apply for the post from the below link, Last date to apply for NHB Assistant Manager post is 18th September 2020, Click on the below link to apply for the post.
NHB Recruitment 2020: Exam Pattern
Though there is not official notification about any change or modification in the previous exam pattern. If there will be any change in the exam pattern, we will update you with that. Till then have a look at the exam pattern.
- The NHB Assistant Manager exam was conducted in two phases i.e. Online exam followed by interview round.
- There were total of 4 sections in the online exam along with 2 questions of Letter/Essay writing.
- The total time duration for online examination was 3 hours 30 minutes
|Section||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|General Awareness & Computer Knowledge||50||50||40 minutes|
|English language||25||30||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||60||45 minutes|
|Letter writing & Essay (English language compulsory)||2||25||30 minutes|
Advertisement: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here