NIOS Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) Recruitment 2021 for 115 Steno, Director and Other Various Posts.
|Notification||NIOS Recruitment 2021: 115 Vacancies for Steno, Director and Other Posts, Apply Now!|
|Notification Date||Sep 14, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Oct 10, 2021|
|Education Qual||Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Other Funtional Area|
- Director – 1 Post
- Joint Director – 1 Post
- Deputy Director – 1 Post
- Assistant Director – 1 Post
- Accounts Officer – 1 Post
- Academic Officer -1 Post
- Research & Evaluation Officer – 1 Post
- Section Officer – 7 Posts
- Assistant Engineer – 1 Post
- Hindi Officer – 1 Post
- Assistant Audit Officer – 1 Post
- EDP Supervisor – 37 Posts
- Junior Engineer – 1 Post
- Assistant – 4 Posts
- Stenographer – 3 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 36 Posts
Total Vacancy: 115
NIOS Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF: Download
Apply Online: Click Here
- Director – Master’s Degree with 55% marks or B+.
- Joint Director – Master’s Degree preferably in Mass Communication; Post Graduate Degree/Diploma from a recognized University/ Institute in production of Radio Programmes/Films.
- Deputy Director – 1 Post
- Assistant Director -At least second class Bachelor’s Degree.
- Accounts Officer – Person from various Central Accounts/Audit organizations working on analogous posts in regular service or in the scale of Level-10 of the pay matrix with a minimum experience of 3 years in the grade or having 6 years regular service in the scale of Level-8 of the pay matrix or having 8 years regular service in the pay scale of Level-6 of the pay matrix (Rs. 35400-112400 revised under 7th CPC) (pre-revised Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs.4600 PB-2) (pre to pre-revised Rs.6500- 10500).
- Academic Officer – Master’s Degree in Defence Studies from a recognized University in India with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade; Working knowledge of Computer Operations; Working knowledge of English & Hindi.
- Research & Evaluation Officer – Master’s Degree from recognised University with at latest 55% marks or its equivalent grade in Education/Sociology/Psychology/Measurement/Psychometry/Educational Statistics and good academic records.
- Section Officer – Second Class Graduate from a recognized University.
- Assistant Engineer – Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- Hindi Officer – Master’s Degree in Hindi/English, with English/Hindi as a main subject at Graduation level from a recognized University; Diploma /Certificate in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa from a recognized institution.
- EDP Supervisor – Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application/Hardware Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
How to Apply: Apply Online Through the official Website.
Important Dates: Last date for submission of online application: 10-10-2021