Ration card is one of the most important documents for the residents of India. Through the ration card, the residents of India can get food products on subsidized prices so that they can successfully carry on their daily life without the worry of less financial funds. Through the ration card, the availability of food items is made easy for all of the people who are below the poverty line. Also, there are different types of ration cards available for different types of people as per their income criteria.
- Name of the scheme: Gujarat Ration Card
- Launched by Government of Gujarat
- Beneficiaries: Residents of Gujarat state
- Objective: Distribution of ration cards
- Official Website: https://dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in/
- The applicant must be a permanent and legal resident of the Gujarat state.
- The applicant must not have an already active ration card
- The applicant is eligible for a new ration card if his or her old ration card is expired or stolen.
- Newlyweds are also eligible for the ration card.
Checking Ration Card Entitlement
- To check the information related to anyone’s ration card, you can follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the link given here
- On the web page, click on the “Know Your Entitlement” option.
- Enter the following details-
- Ration card no.
- Captcha code etc.
- Finally, click on the “View” button.
- The ration card entitlement details will appear on your screen.
How to check Gujarat Ration Card List 2020
- To check the beneficiary list of the Gujarat ration card, you need to follow the simple steps given below:
- First, visit the Official Website given link here
- On the homepage, select the respective year and month
- Click on the “GO” button.
- The District or Taluka-wise Beneficiary list for the types of ration cards and beneficiaries will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on your desired region.
- The detailed list will be then displayed on your screen.
- Further, click on your area.
- The area-wise list of ration cards for the selected region will display on your screen.
- The total number of ration cards, the names and other details of all the ration card holders under the selected area will appear.
- Click on your respective ration number.
The details of all the members of the selected ration card will display on the screen.