NHB Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 27 Posts | National housing bank (NHB) has invite application for the various Assistant Manager Scale, Chief Economist, Protocol Officer, Dy. General Manager and other posts. Interested Eligible candidates may application online through webportal of NHB Department.
NHB Recruitment 2022
- 27 Positions
Name of the Posts
- Assistant Manager Scale (Generalist / Hindi): 16 Posts
- Officers for Supervision (Backlog): 06 Posts
- Protocol Officer: 02 Posts
- Regional Manager (Scale IV) Company Secretary: 01 Post
- Dy. General Manager (Scale – VI): 01 Post
- Chief Economist: 01 Post
Eligibility criteria – NHB Recruitment 2022
JMGS-I (Assistant Manager):
- A full time Four year college education in any discipline with least of 60% imprints (55% in the event of SC/ST/PwBD) or a full time Graduate degree in any discipline with total least of 55% imprints (half if there should be an occurrence of SC/ST/PwBD) from a perceived College or any identical capability perceived as such by the Focal Government. Applicants having capability of Sanctioned Bookkeeper/CMA/Organization Secretary may likewise apply.
- Advanced education, with Individual from Foundation of Organization Secretaries of India (ICSI).
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Graduation in any Discipline.
- A Graduate degree in Financial matters with specialization in money related financial aspects or Econometrics from a perceived Indian/Unfamiliar College.
- for SC.ST.PwBD : Rs. 175/-
- for other : Rs. 850/-
How to Apply for NHB Recruitment 2022?
- Interested and Eligible candidates may Application online through NHB web portal.
- Apply online starting date: 29.10.2022
- Apply online last date: 18.11.2022
Official Notification – Download
NHB Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online