National Informatics Centre (NIC) under Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India has published an Advertisement for below mentioned Posts. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below in the advertisement.
- Scientist ‘B’ Group ‘A’ (S&T): 288
- Scientific / Technical Assistant ‘A’ Group ‘B’ (S&T): 207
Total No. of Posts: 497
Educational Qualification: Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- UR / EWS: 30 years
- SC / ST: 35 years
- OBC (NCL): 33 years
- PWD: 40 years
- Service Candidates: UR/ EWS Service Candidate – 35 years; C/ST Service Candidate – 40 years; OBC (NCL) Service Candidate – 38 years
- Ex-Servicemen: As per Government of India Rules
- Starting Date of Online Application: 26th February 2020 at 10:00 A.M
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30th April 2020 up to 05:00 P.M
- Date of Written Examination: Will be announced later
- Eligibility conditions, cut off date for age, qualification, experience: 26th March 2020.