NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has Recently Published the 200 Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021 Notification (Re-Open), Eligible Candidates Apply Before Last Date, For More Detail Read Sabka Gujarat Article.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021: It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in NPCIL. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Post (Executive Trainee):
- Industrial & Fire Safety
Total No Of Post: 200 Posts
- BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum
of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 7 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC. A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university.
- Applicants must have a valid GATE–2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020
Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline (except for Industrial & Fire Safety discipline).
- For Industrial & Fire Safety discipline, applicants must have a valid GATE- 2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in Mechanical/Chemical discipline with engineering degree as indicated in the table below.
Age Limit: 26 Years.
- Only male candidates belonging to General / OBC / EWS categories are required to make a non refundable payment of Rs. 500/- towards application fee with the applicable bank charges using State Bank Collect link provided on the website after final submission of the online application. The State Bank Collect facility can also be operated through the www.onlinesbi.co.in
Note: Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience Or Other Terms & Condition.
- The shortlisted applicants appearing for the interview should invariably carry with them the following at the time of reporting for personal interview
How To Apply:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.