NRTI Vadodara Recruitment 2020
National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI), Vadodara invite applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Deputy Finance Officer, Junior Accounts Officer, Assistant Librarian, Assistant Registrar, Administrative Assistant and Junior Assistant on a direct recruitment basis.
- No. of posts: 39
- Name of posts:
- Professor: 05 Posts
- Associate Professor: 10 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 15 Posts
- Deputy Finance Officer: 01 Post
- Junior Accounts Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Librarian: 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar: 02 Posts
- Administrative Assistant: 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 02 Posts
- Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor: The persons need to possess a PhD degree from a recognized institute with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or University Grants Commission (UGC) -listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per UGC Regulations, 2018. A min. of five to ten (10) years of work experience as Professor is preferred.
- Deputy Finance Officer (DFO): The persons need to possess a MBA with an exp. of working in a Finance Dept. in an University/institution.
- Junior Accounts Officer (JAO): The persons need to obtain a Master degree with at least 55 per cent marks or its equivalent grade. A min. work exp. in the Finance Depart. in any university/institution is preferred.
- Assistant Librarian: The persons need to possess a Master degree in Library Science with a minimum experience of working as a librarian.
- Note: Various Degree in related field (see details in official advertisement)
- Professor: 55 years
- Associate Professor / Deputy Finance Officer: 50 years
- Assistant Professor / Administrative Assistant: 35 years
- Junior Accounts Officer / Assistant Librarian / Assistant Registrar: 40 years
- Junior Assistant: 28 years
- Final Selection will be based on personal interview.
How to Apply
- Apply online through the links provided below. No off-line Applications (by post/courier/by hand) will be accepted.
- ADVERTISEMENT NO: NRTI/RECT/01/2020
- Online Application opens on: 11/10/2020
- Online Application closes on: 10/11/2020
- View NRTI Vadodara Teaching and Non-Teaching Positions Official Advertisement & Apply online: Click here