NWDA National Water Development Agency has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Hindi Samadhan.com regularly to get the latest updates.
Total Posts : 09 Posts
Posts Name : Assistant Engineer
Educational Qualification :
- The candidate must possess a degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Please read official notification for more educational qualification details.
Age Limit : 21 to 27 Years.
- Pay Level – 7 (Rs. 44900-Rs. 142400/-) of the Pay Matrix
Application Fees :
- General & OBC – Rs. 840/-
- SC/EWS/Women – Rs. 500/-
Selection Process :-
- The screening of qualified competitors will be done in view of the best of the scores in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)- 2020 and 2021 picking one paper in Civil Engineering. Shortlisted up-and-comers will be welcomed for Personal Interaction/Documents Verification to settle the board.
Apply Process :
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website.
Last Date : 04-04-2022
Important Links :
Download Official Notification